Saturday 16 February 2013

Ticket to Ride!

Love is the Power that Connects everything!


Travel arrangements have been made, reservations sorted and now I am excited to have my ticket to ride issued for this year... There is no stopping me I have a TICKET to RIDE and I will be exploring all aspects of each moment that I am in on my way to the 40th year!


We are in the second monthy of 2013 and lessons been taught all the time... I have to keep in mind that my ticket to ride was issued with the power of positivity and Love is the power that connects.  I am on the side lines still watching the ride come to its completion, maybe that is why the lessons are still been felt so deeply.  Beyond the Obvious of the moment... there is a lingering of the negativitiy as it leaves my atmosphere and slowly but SURELY dissipates into the fresh air..

The thin line that seperates love and hate just needs the tipping scale to ensure that love is felt most often and that even when faced with challenges, you see the love from each situation.

We have just had the day of Love, that was strewed with a lack of love, life ending in such horrific manners.. so to those of you that are not able to appreciate the love of the one that has your heart and soul... stop take a deep breathe and then remember that it is upto you, to give of your love as that is the power that will connect each dot of your path way forward.

2013 you are on track and this is an exciting year... filled with powerful LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment